Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Notes from a parking spot

I don't have much time to write, but I haven't posted in a few days. I'm sitting in my car in a parallel parking spot downtown on main street with my laptop open on the dashboard. Fresh from my husband's high school soccer game. They lost. Waiting for him to drive the kids back to the school and meet me downtown for food.

The word on the street is I got busted for blogging at work. Hence, my longer absence than I would have liked. How did this happen? I friended my boss on Facebook and he used it to read my blog and nail me for some revealing things I wrote about my blogging intrigues at my work computer. Doesn't take me that long to write. It's not like I'm not doing work or something, not getting things done. Whatev.

So from now on I have to write in the in between times of my life. Like now, in my driver's seat in the dark, with carhorns and kids yelling to each other across the street. It somehow makes me want to string words together even more, now that time for it's hard to come by.

Now I have to close up and meet Daniel. Don't worry, whoever is actually reading this - I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!